VuFind: Recent Changes
- The label on MFHD 856 fields will now be "Link to" instead of "Online Access."
- Bib 856 fields that link to tables of contents will now display on the Table of Contents tab, rather than at the top of the VuFind Record page.
- All 856 field links will open in a new browser window or tab. (Linking text will give notice of this, for accessibility purposes.)
- The message that displays when a request has failed due to a block on the patron's record will now offer a link to the MyResearch/Blocks page.
- The call slip request form in the local catalog has been updated for greater accessibility to the blind.
- The language limit drop-down list on the Advanced Search page has been updated so that all non-English languages appear in one alphabetical list.
- An icon for the mobile interface can now display in the header or footer area of the regular web interface, if the library desires.
- VuFind course reserves search result lists can now be up to 10,000 lines long.
- The "last five years" limit on the Advanced Search page now retrieves 2008-2013.
- Dissertation/thesis notes in the 502 field now display on the More Details tab, even when data are recorded in subfields other than $a.
- The "text me this call number" function is now more forgiving about the format in which the phone number is entered.
- The tab order was corrected for fields on the account creation page.
- Corrected problems with searches submitted from hyperlinked MARC fields:
- searches from 710 field now include $b
- searches from 440 or 830 field now exclude trailing semicolon